Crematoria Operational Price List
In addition to our charges, disbursements must be paid to third parties such as Doctors, Minister of Religion, Cemetery or Cremation fees and such like. At the time of arranging the funeral, we will provide you with a written estimate of all fees involved. We pay all third-party costs on your behalf, prior to the funeral taking place.
|Crematorium Operational Fees|
|Rainsbrook Crematorium, Rugby||Canley Crematorium, Coventry|
|Adult – Service (9.00am – 4.30pm)||£835.00||£916.00|
|Adult – No service (from 8.15am)||£550.00||£554.00|
|Adult aged 16 and over Saturday service (50% surcharge)||£1435.00||£1357.00|
|Child – up to and including 17 years of age||No Charge||£34.00|
- Doctors’ fees – £164.00 (2 x £82.00)
- Clergy fees (C of E & Catholic) – from £199.00
- Celebrant (Multi-Faith or Non-Religious) – from £200.00
- Burial of a body in a Churchyard following a funeral in Church – £318.00
- Burial of Cremated Remains in a Churchyard on a separate occasion – £165.00
- Preparation of a grave in Churchyard or Local Cemetery – £430.00
Burial in Cemeteries vary depending on what Cemetery is chosen for your loved one’s final resting place. (Double or Triple fees may apply if you do not use your ‘local’ Cemetery).
- Purchase of a grave in Rugby Borough council Cemeteries – £1200.00 + Grave preparation & interment to double depth – £800.00
- Purchase of a grave in Coventry City Council Cemeteries – £2257.00 + Grave preparation & Interment to double depth – £1294.00
- Floral Tributes, Orders of Service, Death Notice in Paper, Visual Tributes, Catering – POA
We are proud members of The National Society of Allied & Independent Funeral Directors and as such, follow their codes of conduct.